Native Flower Honey, Cacao and Coconut Bliss Balls
Serves: Approx. 16
Prep time: 10 minutes
Gluten Free. Dairy Free.
- 3 tbs cacao
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 3 tbs peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of your choice
- 1/2 cup nuts and seeds of your choice
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs Taylor Pass Native Flower honey
- Place all ingredients except the honey in a food processor and blend until it forms clumps. If the mixture is too dry, add additional coconut oil.
- Continue blending and slowly pour in the honey. The mixture will become sticky.
- Roll into snack sized balls and refrigerate.
The bliss balls are ready to eat straight away, but will become firmer when refrigerated.
We used our favorite Native Flower honey for this recipe, which you can buy online here.