Whipped Feta with Manuka Honey & Pistachios Appetizer
Prepping for a potluck or hosting people for the holidays? This whipped Feta cheese appetizer is not only delicious, but it adds a boost of immunity with our favorite ingredient, Manuka Honey! Get the recipe below.
- 2, 8 ounce blocks feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp unsweetened greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Taylor Pass Manuka Honey UMF5+, to top
- Olive oil, to top
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to top
- Toasted crostinis, to serve
- Place the crumbled feta, greek yogurt, and olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until the feta is light and creamy.
- Pour the whipped feta into a shallow bowl to serve, and top with a generous drizzle of Taylor Pass honey, a drizzle of olive oil, crushed pistachios, and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve with toasted crostini and enjoy!