Whipped Pecan Manuka Honey Butter
We’re taking the classic recipe of honey butter to the next level with a dash of seasonal sweetness and the added benefits of digestive health from the Manuka Honey. Get the recipe below and add to your holiday table!
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup Taylor Pass Honey UMF5+
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the room temperature butter, and Taylor Pass Manuka Honey. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat again for about 2 minutes or until the butter is pale, light, and fluffy.
- crape the sides down again and add the pecans. Beat again until just combined.
- Serve on top of baked sweet potatoes, pancakes, bread, and more! Store covered in the refrigerator.