Superfood Berry Overnight Oats with Manuka Honey
Overnight oats are a tasty breakfast dish that are easy to customize and so satisfying! You’re bound to stay satisfied all morning after enjoying a bowl of these overnight oats. Only a few ingredients and some down time in the fridge results in a solid batch of oats set for the week’s breakfast.
Creamy and slightly sweet, overnight oats are easily comparable to oatmeal, but served cold. Although you can heat it up like oatmeal, these oats are easily enjoyable cold or even room temperature. The added drizzle of Taylor Pass Manuka Honey in these oats adds just the right touch of sweetness and makes this meal prep loaded with antibacterial properties. Go ahead and top it off with berries, nuts, or yes, more honey!
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Taylor Pass Manuka Honey UMF10+
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Mixed berries
- Coconut shreds
- More Manuka Honey for drizzle
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the honey, almond milk, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Serve with mixed berries, walnuts, coconut, and added honey drizzle.
These simple overnight oats are perfect for busy mornings when you need a quick healthy breakfast that is ready to go. You can make a big batch on Sundays and have it ready for a week’s worth of breakfast! It’s just the right amount of protein-packed oats, refreshing almond milk, and Manuka Honey. And the chia seeds along with the oats create a nice thick consistency after resting overnight — similar to chia seed pudding.
Get started and shop the key ingredient here.